[ Home Page ] [ Eiffel Archive ] [ Eiffel Classes and Clusters ]
Written by Patrick Sch╚onbach.
eint-991226.tar.gz (491,319 bytes) - source code
http://einteractive.dhs.org/ (eInteractive home page)
http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/5357/ (Patrick Sch╚onbach's home page)
The library was tested with ISE Eiffel 4.4 under Linux and Windows. It also should work with any other Eiffel compilers.
* Single- and Multi-level undo/redo mechanism that can handle single commands as well as command groups consisting of several commands.
* An interface to basic data container components that are independent of the underlying data structure library. Currently, the libraries EiffelBase and GOBO are supported.
Features that are planned for future releases of eInteractive:
* UNIX shell-like command history
* Line-editing features
* UNIX shell-like file-name completion
* Copy-and-paste and clipboard features
The eInteractive web site is located at:
There you will also find the online documentation for this library.
Hope you find eInteactive useful.
[ Home Page ] [ Eiffel Archive ] [ Eiffel Classes and Clusters]